Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've been out with eye problems lately. I woke up monday with a dull pain in my left eye to find it red and irritated  with a dark and discolored pupil in the mirror. I never did figure out was wrong wrong with it exactly, but daily eye drops took care of the problem fairly well in only 2 days. 
Anyways, I read today that its unhealthy to sit or lay down for more than 4 hours straight. That even with exercise it can make heart attacks and obesity more likely among any age. As an artist I have been known to sit at a desk for long periods of time, but I doubt i've spent that long on my work, it still worries me that it could be dangerous. I plan to start doing outside studies, painting landscapes and waterscapes, moving around to capture different moments in time like an italian impressionst of old.

No comments:

Post a Comment