Thursday, January 28, 2010

1/28/2010

My first essay was a breeze. The only thing that slowed me down was choosing a topic, but I was able to quickly narrow it down to my obsession with music. The writing and revising was quick and painless when doing a topic you enjoy. 

Each of the essays I was assigned had an essay and I commented on each one, but only received one comment myself. The comment was positive and mentioned that the transition between my thesis and paper was odd. 

I think my first essay went well. The only part could possibly confuse an audience is the switches between past and present tense throughout the paper. Description was everywhere in this essay, but maybe I went overboard describing too much of a person or place. I feel the conclusion connected to the essay and left the audience satisfied with the theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment